Typical Highschool

The warm sunshine that was streaming through the class room window was doing nothing to help my concentration as i sat in class trying to pay attention. The teacher's voice droning on about some dead men who fought wars hundred of years ago was slowly putting me to sleep. I wish i knew why someone thought that we should needed to learn about those dead people. "May i come in?" soft voice came from classroom door. Sculpted figure which was twine thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished arched eyebrows with lens looked down on sweeping eyelashed. It could jolt you like an electric current if that megawatt smile give you full attention. I wanted to feel that ! Her voice was sweet as any songbird. I was just looking at her. "Hey you...standup!!" Teacher asked me. in loud voice. I tried to seem casual as i glanced up. My heart jumped and then i realized that teacher was looking at the person to my left. "You will be her new bench partner" Teacher said. "God damn...why not me !!" i mumbled. Days passed. I have realized something that she comes up with ideas that others have not considered before. She was soooo perfect. She balance her gut feelings with experience to form a keen sense on the right decision i realized. Why i always became so nervous to talk with her. I had never talked with her...Days passed and we finished our high school.
To be continue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tomorrow's Man

How Did This Even Happen?! last part

खैरो केश